Jessy here. While thinking of things that make me smile about Doug, I remember yet again the breakdancing boyfriend at my sisters wedding.... Even though I'm a computer nerd it still took me some time to figure out how on earth to get this video on here for everyone to see. But finally today on Valentines Day of all days... I finally got the video to work. I hope you smile and laugh when you watch this. I've already watched it 100 times... So ladies and gentlemen without further adue.... Douglas Newby
">
4 comments:
perfect, thank you so much Jessy. that was such a great time with Doug.
Jessy,
Thank you for a true Doug memory!!!!
Art
This is absolutely hilarious. I can't tell you how many times I have seen that dance. Great video.
I have seen this dance to many times....the thing that i love is the fact that doug finds time to take off his shirt for his famous "White Tee" with the yellow armpit stains. I think he had 100 white t-shirts and everyone was stained in his armpit. Come to think of it maybe that is why i only had about 4 of them a 3 were stained. I miss Doug so much
Post a Comment