Monday, December 10, 2007

Not Today...

Where do I start? A year? Wow. Time is slipping away so quickly.

I think of you so very often and I find it hard to think of today as a day where I should remember you more than I do on every other day.

Today. This day? Isn't a day I want to remember.
It's a day where I don't want to spend it thinking of you.
Plus, Doug it’s the first day of finals week! What are you doing to me here honey? Hopefully you help me pass this architecture final. Could you whisper the answers in my ear Angel of mine?

I want to think of you all the other days. The days where you lived and made impressions on my life constantly.

The Christmas we played, okay you played Zelda all day, while I looked up the cheats online. The sour apple slurpee you bought me the first day we walked from your mothers to mine. My first visit to Keego. Geez... That's a story I'll tell forever. I refuse to make today the day I remember you. I remember you on 6/24, 12/21, 4/22. Those are the days that are important. The days that in the last ten years I've held near and dear to my heart.

December 10th may be the day of your death.
But all the other days were better days.
Days I'll never forget.

No comments: